Seville, Spain 1975
Spanish freelance photojournalist focusing on migration, refugees and human rights . With its principal place of business in Barcelona . His images have been shown in Spain, Italy, USA, Germany, France, Brazil as well as in various international magazines. He has artistically collaborated with the Centre of Contemporary Culture of Barcelona, Oscar Niemeyer International Cultural Center , The Museum of History of Barcelona and the Museum of History of Zaragoza.
He works with several international newspapers and photo agencies.
-2017/2019: Yahoo News
-2011/2019: Photographer Co-founder MEMO Coop
-2013/2019: Photographer with Cordon Press
-2014/2019: Photographer with AFP
-2008/2011: Photographer with Diario Publico (Spain)
-2009/2013: Photographer with Bilderberg (Germany)
-2008/2009: Photographer with Diario Publico( Spain)
-2008/2009: Photographer with Bilderberg ( Germany)
-2007/2008: Photographer with Bilderberg (Germany)
-2006/2007 : Photographer with Bilderberg (Germany)
-2006/2007: Photographer with AzaPress (Spain)
-2006/2007: Photographer with EuroNews (France)
-2004/2005: Photographer with AunaMultivision (Spain)
-2003/2004: Photographer with Obgetivo4 ( Spain)
La Vanguardia, El Pais, El Cultura, ADN. Periodico de Cataluña, Directa, Viajes, Vanity Fair, La Repubblica, l’Espresso. Publico, CNN Photos, 6mois, The New York Times , The Financial Times, TIME, Interviu, Al Jazeera, Revista 21, Le Monde, L´Expess, Figaro, WSJournal, Yahoo
Contributions with Museums and Cultural Institutions:
- Oscar Niemeyer International Cultural Center
- MACBA(Museo de arte contemporaneo de Barcelona)
- CCCB (Centro de cultura contemporanea de Barcelona)
- Museo de Historia de la Ciudad de Barcelona
- Museo de Historia de la ciudad de Zaragoza.
- Eye Fish Award. The Time of the Miners. Group exhibition Fnac Barcelona.
- Exhibition at the Cultural Centre La Nau, Valencia, Photojournalism Photon Festival Valencia
- La Nostra Storia 1955-2015. Collective exhibition commemorating 60 years of publication Italy L'Espresso. Rome Italy.
- Fear, Exhibition at the Festival of Photography in Delhi, India, organised by the Foundation Nazar.
- Photo-Reporters: Upfront Spanish . Exhibition organised by AECID and the Instituto Cervantes. Centro Cultural Conde Duque in Madrid.
- The ﬁrst Global War. Exhibition at the Gallery di Piedicastello. Trento, Italy.
- Marenostrum. Coop of MeMo of GRUPO SAN VALERO and GOBIERNO DE ARAGÓN at the Niemeyer Center, Asturias. Spain GRUPO
-Photo Reporters: Upfront Spanish "by AECID (Spanish Agency of International Cooperation for
Development) and the Cervantes Institute of Milan, Italy and Paris, France GRUPO
- Finalist at the Spanish journalism award COLOMBINE with the work “Porteadoras de Melilla"
- Journalism Award for Human Rights with MEMO Magazine.
- The Digital Magazine Awards with MEMO Magazine.